At Funding Funding Funding, we help people from all walks of life secure the funding needed to have their dreams come true. Whether you are a Business Coach, Plumber, Landscaper, or Home Renovator – it doesn’t matter to us…because we help fund people – not projects. We pride ourselves in our ability to put the fun in funding by removing the unnecessary stress and aggravation that is often associated with funding a project of any size.
AS YOU REVIEW THE FOLLOWING OVERVIEW OF SERVICES, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
We are a consulting company and business service
We are not a bank, direct lender, or investor and we will never ask you for any equity, ownership, control, or oversight of your
You pay us only when, and to the extent, you actually get access to new financial resources. Our agreement documents all costs and terms.
We’ve helped countless business owners get access to the money they required to move their projects forward and we look forward to helping you too!
MANY ENTREPRENEURS LAUNCH THEIR COMPANY USING ONE OR MORE PERSONAL CREDIT CARDS. THIS CAN TURN INTO A PROBLEM WHEN THEY WANT TO BUY A HOUSE OR A CAR. WE CAN HELP ENTREPRENEURS ESTABLISH BUSINESS CREDIT LINES THAT THEY CAN USE WHEN THEY WANT TO STEADY COMPANY CASH FLOW, DEVELOP NEW PROJECTS, AND GROW THEIR ENTERPRISES.
- Business lines of credit don’t report as personal debt to the consumer credit reporting agencies. Business credit can be used, paid off, and used again. This isn’t usually true for standard business loans or for money that comes from equity investors.
- We can often arrange for companies to get 6-12 months of business finance interest free.
- You will never be asked to give up any equity in your company in order to get access to this funding.
- You, and you alone, will determine when and how to use your new funding resources.
- We help people increase the amount of consumer revolving credit they can access, and frequently are able to negotiate a 12-24 month
- Revolving credit can be used, repaid, and used again which isn’t true for most loans or equity investment.
- Credit limits will increase over time if credit resources are used responsibly.
- You determine how and when the money is spent, when it is repaid, etc.
- Personal lines of credit, of course, do appear on standard credit reports and are personally guaranteed.
- Protections offered by the Truth in Lending Act and the Credit CARD Act of 2009 do apply to personal credit cards.
PROCESSING SBA LOANS
- We can process $1M-$5M loans in 1-4 months in most cases.
- You don’t need perfect credit or cash-in-hand for a huge down payment.
- You pay no upfront fees to get an SBA loan.
- In order to qualify for an SBA, the business you are buying must be able to pay you a reasonable salary, so buying a business may be a fast way for you to start earning a regular income.
- SBA loans are repaid over 10 or 25 years (the longer period is for SBA loans where 51% or more of the loan is used to purchase real estate.
- If you already have a business, you can use SBA loans to grow stronger and more profitable quickly
throughbuying another company or assets (like a building, etc).
“I’ve run a successful company for many years, handling the vast majority of my expenses and investments out of pocket. I am now actively launching new businesses in different industries and I’ve been working with Michael Praver to establish credit lines to support those operations. The credit building process has been very swift and smooth. We’ve just followed Michael’s advice to the letter.”